Automation “PLC” Specialist
We are representing a leading manufacturer of steel related products that is searching for an Automation “PLC” Specialist northeast of Houston, TX.
Requirements/Duties & Responsibilities:
- Associates degree in Electrical or Electronics.
- Minimum 3+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Controls and PLC programming updates and management.
- Project Management.
- Drawing Updates.
- Troubleshooting and supporting maintenance.
- Full-lifecycle project support, including system design, troubleshooting, system engineering, programming, factory testing, commissioning, and validation.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.