We are representing a leading manufacturer of steel related products that is searching for an Electrical Engineer in Northeast Ohio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-12 years’ experience working in a manufacturing steel/fabrication environment
- Experience with Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, and AI is preferred
- Experience with high voltages and transformers is required
- Tubing/Pipe industry experience a plus
- FEA and CAD skills are desirable
- Project Management experience desired
- PMP Certification is a plus
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.