We are representing a Pittsburgh-based, industrial engineering firm looking for an Electrical Engineer.
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Control system design and field service capabilities is a plus.
- Engineering experience with bulk material handling equipment in the oil & gas industry is a plus.
- Experience with Variable Frequency Drive programming and operation, PLC programming (Rockwell), HMI programming (Rockwell), AutoCAD and Microsoft Office strongly preferred.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.