Northwest Pittsburgh, PA
We are representing a leading manufacturer of steel related products that is searching for an Electrical Engineer northwest of Pittsburgh, PA.
The Electrical Engineer utilizes established software tools and techniques (TPM, Lean, 5S, 5 Whys), and standards to troubleshoot and design equipment, processes and automation solutions. The EE will also manage projects and support needs of the tubing plants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reinforce all company and regulatory safety rules and procedures throughout business with respect to OSHA, EPA, NEC compliance.
- Design technical systems, troubleshoot machines, and conduct project management cross-functional planning and interaction.
- Work with smart technologies.
- Integrate machines and processes with Industry 4.0 and maintain Industry 4.0 knowledge/skills.
- Designs include BOM development.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.