Pittsburgh Suburbs, PA
We are representing a 100% employee-owned industrial, engineering construction firm that is searching for an Electrical Engineer. Our client is based in a suburb of Pittsburgh and offers the opportunity to work remotely/hybrid.
- Minimum of 7 years of industrial, construction background as an Electrical Engineer.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- PE license preferred.
- New build and renovation related electrical engineering design experience.
- Ability to design electrical equipment for new build and renovation projects.
- Ability to write electrical scope of work packages to be sent to electrical subcontractors for bidding purposes.
- Provide field execution guidance and quality inspections during electrical subcontractor work.
- 20% travel is expected.
- Opportunity for hybrid work schedule.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.