Entry-Level Power Systems Electrical Engineer
We are representing an engineering firm who is searching for an entry-level Power Systems Electrical Engineer in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
- Must have Electrical Engineering degree, preferably focused on power systems engineering
- PE license and/or EIT Certification is a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience in power systems analysis
- Key areas of experience include: Industrial or utility distribution and transmission analysis, Substation design and working knowledge, Electrical power system protection and control, and Arc Flash analysis
- Demonstrated skill in using engineering analysis software such as SKM, ETAP, EasyPower, EDSA, Windmil, PSPICE, or similar applications
- May travel (5%-15%) to customer’s site to collect data, make measurements, label equipment, or discuss report conclusions and recommendations
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.