Environmental Project Manager
Northcentral West Virginia, WV
Our executive search firm represents a full-service engineering firm with diverse experience in architectural, civil, and environmental projects. Our client is seeking an Environmental Project Manager in northcentral West Virginia.
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science. MS is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working in an environmental role.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Experience directing and mentoring staff and developing relationships with existing and new clients.
- Specialization in any major environmental area such as NEPA, remediation, or natural resources is preferred.
- Experience with operation ArcGIS and/or geospatial data collection equipment is preferred.
- 20-30% travel.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.