Southeast of Pittsburgh, PA
We are representing a construction firm that is looking for an Entry Level Estimator
- Review proposals, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Provide conceptual, hard bid, and final estimating input on complex projects.
- Assist preconstruction department during preconstruction phase
- Estimate commercial construction projects/contracts
- Self-perform, at-risk GC/CM background is preferred
- Four-year Civil Engineering, CM or other Construction Related Degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience is preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience estimating projects
- Knowledge of estimating techniques, engineering disciplines, cost control systems, and accounts required
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.