Connecting industry-leading professionals with career-defining opportunities
Jr. Tooling Engineer
We are representing a leading manufacturer of plastic products that is searching for a Tooling Engineer in northwest Michigan.
- 1-5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience.
- SolidWorks experience (or equivalent).
- Design and fabrication of Injection Molding, Thermoforming, and Trim Tooling experience.
- Mastercam or WorkNC CAM software experience or familiarity with tool fabrication interface.
- Experience with 8D, FMEA, or other systemic problem-solving tools.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.