Northwest Pennsylvania, PA
We are representing a respected, regional construction company that is searching for an MEP Superintendent in northwest Pennsylvania.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in engineering or construction, specifically as a MEP Superintendent.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or journeyman certification as an electrician or pipefitter.
- Knowledge of local building codes and standards.
- Has a portfolio of completed projects where the candidate can demonstrate previous success in delivering projects on time, within budget, safely, to the highest standards of craft quality, and profitably.
- Has knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protections systems, BIM (Building Information Modeling) and 3D coordination.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Work, Excel, and construction management software.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.