We are representing a leading manufacturer of steel related products that is searching for a Plant Engineer in Eastern Illinois.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred or Associates Degree and relevant experience that will have some combination of equipment maintenance, CAD/machine design, controls engineering, electrical engineering, hydraulics.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in manufacturing industry
- Experience with Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, and AI is preferred
- Tubing/Piping Experience a plus
- Skilled in CAD/FEA
- Experience with Automation Programming
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.