Process Mechanical Engingeer
Northwest of Pittsburgh, PA
We are representing a leading manufacturer of steel related products that is searching for a Process Mechanical Engineer.
- Work in support of implementing and ensuring the success of critical continuous improvement initiatives, with a focus on long term sustainability.
- Deliver critical project results by leading or mentoring key projects.
- Utilize world class problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to ensure the success of project goals.
- Train (both formally in a classroom setting and informally) and mentor other employees in the use of these world class practices.
- Consult and communicate with operations to identify best practices within all facilities and make others aware of improvement opportunities.
- Gather information to evaluate current work processes in order to determine the flow of work, time requirements, costs, and duration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ experience working in manufacturing industry
- Tubing/Piping Experience a plus
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.