Project Civil Engineer
Our executive search firm is representing a Civil Engineering firm looking for a Project Civil Engineer in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of civil engineering experience preferably in creating land development plans for commercial, institutional, municipal and energy clients.
- EIT certification required, preferably working toward PE license (PA preferred).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling software.
- Engineering experience in the water, wastewater, environmental, oil/gas or alternative energy services sectors is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and ACAD is essential.
- Excellent total compensation and benefits package.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.