We are representing an industrial/bulk material handling, engineering construction firm searching for a Project Manager in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Must live within an hour of Pittsburgh.
- Manage/design/build projects, including new construction and plant renovations
- Project execution from contact award through completion
- Commission planning, scheduling, maintain project budget
- Interface with customers, manage subcontractors and vendors
- Utilize internal engineering and drafting team
- Become familiar with project, contract, proposal, scope of work and budget
- Secure all construction and environmental permits
- Lead weekly review meetings with customer and team
- Manage and troubleshoot equipment and devices to ensure proper function.
- Maintain documentation and files
- Computer proficiency including MS Office products and projects scheduling software
- Interpret CAD drawings including mechanical, civil and electrical
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Physical demands include bending, lifting, and climbing heights as needed to complete essential job functions
- BS degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferred. Business degree with strong construction related experience will be considered.
- Minimum (5) years industrial construction experience with projects over $10M
- Certified Project Manager
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.