We are representing a leading steel manufacturer that is searching for a Quality Manager in Minneapolis, MN.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably mechanical, metallurgical, or material science
- Must have leadership experience including people management responsibilities
- Computer skills and competence with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Knowledge of calibration, inspection methods, blueprint reading, GD&T, statistics, and process capability
- Familiarity with ISO/IATF 16949
- General understanding of Automotive quality requirements, i.e., APQP, PPAP, FMEA and MSA
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.