Southwest of Chicago, IL
We are representing a leading steel manufacturer that is searching for a Quality Manager southwest of Chicago/central Illinois.
- BS degree in an Engineering discipline or business administration is preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Quality role and at least 2 years as a Quality Manager in a production processing environment.
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment, preferably steelmaking, metalmaking and fabricating processes is desirable.
- Familiarity with and understanding of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 Quality Management Systems. ISO/IATF Internal Auditor, or Lead Auditor experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Core Tools, including Statistical Process Control (SPC), PFMEA, Control Plans, and PPAP.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.