Connecting industry-leading professionals with career-defining opportunities
Quality Technical Assistant
Northeast Ohio, OH
We are representing a leading, steel manufacturer that is searching for a Quality Technical Assistant in northeast Ohio.
- 2-3 years of experience in quality.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) experience.
- Experience with Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) orders, capability analyses, gage studies, and other areas supporting Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Administrative experience is required.
- Quality audit experience is desirable.
- Experience with metalworking, steelmaking, and fabricating processes in industrial, manufacturing environment is a plus.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.