Registered Land Surveyor
Our executive search firm is representing a leading multidiscipline, design engineering firm with a diversity of experience in heavy industrial, commercial and government projects. This fast-growing company is looking for a Registered Land Surveyor (RLS) in Nashville, TN. Our client offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package, promotional growth opportunities and a dynamic work environment.
- Must have a current license to practice land surveying in Tennessee and be familiar with the Nashville area.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. An associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7-10 years minimum of experience in land surveying and project management with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing survey crews.
- Must possess strong mathematical, boundary, topographic, and construction layout knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years of experience utilizing Civil 3D for survey drafting.
- Driver’s license required.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.