Connecting industry-leading professionals with career-defining opportunities
Remote Entry-Level Electrical Engineer
We are representing a leading MEP engineering/design/consulting firm that is searching for a Remote Entry-Level Electrical Engineer. This position is nationwide and can be performed remotely with no relocation.
The Electrical Engineer shall meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a BS Electrical or BS Architectural Engineering degree.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with a MEP engineering/design firm required.
- Must be proficient with design drawing software including BOTH Revit and AutoCAD.
- Has expertise in Power, Lighting, Grounding, Lightning Protection, Fire Alarm, Communications and Electronic Security systems. Experience with Medium Voltage and Ground Support Equipment systems a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.