Senior Architectural Engineer/Sr. Project Manager
We are representing a leading MEP engineering/design/consulting firm that is searching for a Senior Architectural Engineer/Senior Project Manager. This position is nationwide and can be done remotely with no relocation.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience (post degree)
- B.S. degree in Architectural, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- PE License
- Current Active NCEES registration
- Operation experience in Revit and AutoCAD and Microsoft Projects desired
- Prior experience in managing workflow for MEP/FP designers and engineers in the Healthcare or Science Technology fields
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.