Senior Electrical Engineers
Gulf Area of Alabama, AL
Our executive search firm is representing a leading multidiscipline, design engineering firm with a diversity of experience in heavy industrial, commercial and government projects. This fast-growing company is looking for multiple Sr. Electrical Engineers in the gulf area of Alabama. Our client offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package, promotional growth opportunities and a dynamic work environment.
- BS degree in electrical engineering. PE license is required.
- 5 years minimum of commercial industrial experience with AutoCAD and Revit in a manufacturing or heavy industrial industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical safety standards and energy codes such as NESC, IEEE, NEC, ASHRAE, IECC.
- Grounding and bonding as well as Arc Flash Calculations experience in electrical engineering designs.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.