Senior Fire Protection Engineer
Gulf Area of Alabama, AL
Our executive search firm is representing a leading multidiscipline, design engineering firm with a diversity of experience in heavy industrial, commercial and government projects. Our client has a nationwide footprint and multiple branch offices and is looking for a Senior Fire Protection Engineer who is passionate about designing and project management for their office in the gulf area of Alabama.
If you have the experience and interest for this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Our client offers competitive salaries and bonuses, promotional growth opportunities and a dynamic work environment.
- BS in Fire Protection Engineering or related engineering degree required.
- 8+ years of experience in a technical fire protection design or consulting role involving fire protection systems.
- PE License in the Fire Protection Engineering discipline required.
- Experience in fire sprinkler systems, suppression, fire pumps, clean agent systems, fire alarm and mass notification systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with building and design codes such as the International Building Code family and the NFPA series of Codes and Standards.
- Design experience required using tools such as Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, MS Project and Microsoft Office.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.