Senior Structural Engineers
Gulf Area of Alabama, AL
Our executive search firm is representing a leading multidiscipline, design engineering firm with a diversity of experience in heavy industrial, commercial and government projects. This fast-growing company is looking for multiple Senior Structural Engineers in the gulf area of Alabama. Our client offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package, promotional growth opportunities and a dynamic work environment.
- BS in civil engineering (structural emphasis) or associated engineering degree required.
- 8+ years as a structural engineer or in a related position preferably in a manufacturing or heavy industrial, commercial, or government construction-related projects.
- PE License required.
- Experience preparing complex engineering calculations and designs for “Brown Field” projects.
- Experience performing in-field inspections.
- Design experience required using tools such as Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, MS Project and Microsoft Office.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.