Transportation Project Manager
Northeast Ohio, OH
Our executive search firm is representing a full-service architecture, civil engineering, environmental and field services consulting firm that is looking for a Transportation Project Manager in northeast Ohio. Our client offers an excellent total compensation and benefits package.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering is required and MS in Civil Engineering is desired.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a project engineer/project manager capacity.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) or an EIT on track to become a licensed PE.
- Proficiency using OpenRoads Designer design software. AutoCAD, Civil 3D and InRoads experience is a plus.
- Experience with AASHTO, ODOT design guidance, CAD-standards, roadway, and right-of-way deliverables.
- Up to 10% travel required.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.