Warehouse Manager/Delivery Driver
Southeast of Pittsburgh, PA
We are representing a leading general contractor that is looking for a Warehouse Manager/Delivery Driver in the Pittsburgh area.
- Supervise daily warehouse activities, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Ensure proper to delivery of tools/ materials to job sites.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance when necessary.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Preemployment drug screen required
- Proficiency with warehouse procedures and policies
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of company staff
- The employee is required to be able to safely operate a forklift, and/or pallet jack.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.