Water Resources Engineer
Northern West Virginia, WV
Our executive search firm is representing a full-service architecture, civil engineering, environmental and field services consulting firm that is looking for a Water Resources Engineer in northern West Virginia. Our client offers an excellent total compensation and benefits package.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in water utilities.
- PE License is highly desired or on track to become a licensed PE.
- Experience in the design of the rehabilitation and/or replacement of water lines and sanitary sewer lines.
- Ability to assist with environmental studies, permitting, adherence of plans and specifications, alternative analyses, and other technical deliverables.
- Up to 10-20% travel.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.