Water Resources Project Engineer
South central, WV
Our executive search firm is representing a full-service architecture, civil engineering, environmental and field services consulting firm that is looking for a Water Resources Project Engineer in south central West Virginia. Our client offers an excellent total compensation and benefits package.
- BS degree in in Civil Engineering required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in civil water design/water and wastewater design required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Assist with evaluation and support of utility assets and develop recommendations for rehabilitation or replacement.
- Ability to assist with environmental studies, permitting, adherence of plans and specifications, alternative analyses, and other technical deliverables.
- Up to 10% travel.
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.