We have been hired by a reputable Industrial/Engineering Construction firm in the Pittsburgh, PA and or Morgantown, WV area that is searching for a Structural Engineer to work in a hybrid or in office position.
- BS Civil Engineering (specializing in structures)
- Professionally licensed PE with focus in structural steel design including connections (would consider an EIT working toward passing the PE exam)
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Proficient in the structural analysis software STAAD (steel design)
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- SE license or willingness to obtain
Take the First Step Today
If you’re ready to make the first move toward a better career, connect with us to discuss opportunities that fit your skills and needs.